For Dads and their 10-13 year old boys
Catapult is a Father & Son Weekend at Sandy Cove Ministries in North East, Maryland
Fathers, as you prepare to “launch” your sons into independence, invest in a weekend together to strengthen the foundation of your relationship through activities and adventure.
April 24-26th, 2020
Prepare to Launch!
What you can expect…
- Guy food
- Camp style activities
- Guys just being guys
- Learning together
- Time for fathers to shine in the eyes of their son
- 6 meals plus snacks
- Biblical truths
- TO BE CATAPULTED INTO THE NEXT LEVEL OF FATHER/SON RELATIONSHIP!
Devotional by Pastor Tom Neary. Join us!
Register at http://www.sandycove.org
All rates are per person and include two nights lodging, six meals, snacks, program and activities.
Catapult takes place in the Pioneer Campground at Sandy Cove – so lodging options are in the Campground too!
You have three options:
- Log Cabin: $185/father, $110/son – minimum of 4 people in each log cabin, so team up with a friend!
- Rustic Cabin: $155/father, $90/son
- Campsite (bring your own tent or RV): $145/father, $80/son
Please note: All cabins can sleep more than 2! Grab another father/son(s) and bunk together.
Financial hardship? Partial scholarships may be available.