For Dads and their 10-13 year old boys
Catapult is a Father & Son Weekend at Sandy Cove Ministries in North East, Maryland
Fathers, as you prepare to “launch” your sons into independence, invest in a weekend together to strengthen the foundation of your relationship through activities and adventure.
April 24-26th, 2020
Prepare to Launch!
What you can expect…
- Guy food
- Camp style activities
- Guys just being guys
- Learning together
- Time for fathers to shine in the eyes of their son
- 6 meals plus snacks
- Biblical truths
- TO BE CATAPULTED INTO THE NEXT LEVEL OF FATHER/SON RELATIONSHIP!
Devotional by Pastor Tom Neary. Join us!
Register at www.sandycove.org
All rates are per person and include two nights lodging, six meals, snacks, program and activities.
Catapult takes place in the Pioneer Campground at Sandy Cove – so lodging options are in the Campground too!
You have three options:
- Log Cabin: $185/father, $110/son – minimum of 4 people in each log cabin, so team up with a friend!
- Rustic Cabin: $155/father, $90/son
- Campsite (bring your own tent or RV): $145/father, $80/son
Please note: All cabins can sleep more than 2! Grab another father/son(s) and bunk together.
Financial hardship? Partial scholarships may be available.